Skip To Main Content

Courses & Registration

Hillside Registration 

If your child has not yet registered with one of our feeder schools or if you live outside the boundaries, please contact counselor, Cari Fifield, for assistance at phone number 801-481-4828 Ext1015.

To Register at Hillside, we will need the following documents:

  • Birth Certificate
  • Immunization records
  • Withdrawal Form (if registering during the school year.
  • Proof of Address (i.e. utility bill)


Cari Fifield

Cari Fifield

School Counselor