8TH GRADE COLLEGE & CAREER READINESS INDIVIDUAL CONFERENCE INFORMATION (individual meeting with a counselor). We look forward to meeting with you!
Conferences begin October 25th and go through December. (Please note: There are no conferences available November 1-4 due to counselors attending a training.)
These conferences are an opportunity to speak with a school counselor and get information to assist your child in preparing for their future.
College and Career Planning helps students:
· explore possibilities and learn about opportunities
· plan for both education and future career goals
· review progress toward achieving those goals
· learn about important career and/or college readiness skills, and make connections between work, school and post-secondary training
· receive support materials to use during upcoming school years
Click below to schedule: Password: husky
Family Support would like to thank all of you for your continued support of our students. Please bring in your gently used clothing any time. I have already given out so much to our students in need, and we couldn’t do it without the help of all of you. If you or someone you know is interested in participating in our Christmas Giving for families in need here at Hillside, please contact me. Thank you, Dayna Evans 801.481.4828 ext. 1072 email@example.com